The IEAC is made up of an Independent Chair, an Oversight Committee (OC) and an Independent Expert Committee (IEC). We are supported by a Research Director and Administrative Manager who work from our office in Happy Valley-Goose Bay.
Dr. Ken Reimer
- Carl McLean (representing Nunatsiavut Government)
- Greg Nuna (representing Innu Nation)
- George Russell (representing NunatuKavut Community Council)
- David Kieser, Mayor, Town of North West River (representing the Affected Municipalities)
- Martin Goebel (representing the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador) (non-voting)
- Abla Hanna (representing the Government of Canada) (non-voting)
- Peter Madden (representing Nalcor) (non-voting)
The IEC consists of six scientific experts and three Indigenous knowledge experts.
David Lean, PhD
Jane Kirk, PhD
Wolfgang Jansen, PhD
Maureen Baikie, MD, FRCP(C)
Trevor Bell, PhD
James McCarthy, MSc